Monday, June 29, 2009

Something About Me Monday

Not that I am that interesting or lead a jam-packed fun-filled life but I am interested in knowing my fellow bloggers and thought they might be interested in knowing me. Not detailed, in-depth soul-searching stuff but just some basic or fun facts and interesting little tidbits.

Just the Facts, Ma'am...............

I am the 5th in a series of 6 children. I have 3 older brothers, 1 older sister and 1 younger brother.

I was raised in a small community on the far southeast side of Chicago.

I am a second generation American of Polish ancestry, maybe with a little German thrown in the mix somewhere.

I am in my early 50's.

Both of my parents are deceased.

I have been married to The Husband for 26 years.

Stay tuned............................

2 comments:

  1. I like to know a bit about my fellow bloggers (well, and I assume that they like to talk about themselves, because I do!).

    You look much younger, Chris. I would have guessed early/mid 40s (my age, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks. Sheila, you can be my new best friend LOL!

    ReplyDelete