Friday, June 26, 2009

Fido Friday

Since I seem to only be posting once a week and try to cram the post with everything under the sun, I've decided to make the dog pics a Friday feature. I'm also going to start a Monday posting feature called 'Something About Me Monday', where you can (can you guess, can you???) learn something about ME! This should break up my posts to smaller ones a few times a week rather than one ginormous post. I'm hoping the blog will be a little more interesting then.

So on to ....................

Fidos



Ed, sacked out in our computer room after a tough day of doing ......well, nothing!


We do not let our dogs up on the furniture, except on the RV. This is Lily's favorite spot! She wishes she could live on the RV.

A dog's life, ain't it grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment