Sunday, January 4, 2009

First Post

I am one of the most technologically challenged people I know, even though I have worked around computers for years. But after following some amazing sewing blogs for the past six months I have decided it is time to take the plunge! I am pretty proud that so far I been able to set this blog up by myself, but I know I will need help with the pictures when the time comes.

I hope to use this blog to keep me on track as get I back into apparel sewing after a 30 year hiatus. I've been an avid quilter for the past 16 years but have hit a BIG mental block where that is concerned and now hope to turn my creative energy into.....well, clothes!

That covers the fabric in my blog, the food part comes from The Husband, who is an amateur gourmet chef. And a pretty darn good one, if I do say so myself. I aim to show off some of his culinary creations with mouth watering pictures.

Fido in the blog are actually two BIG Rotties, Lily (the princess dog) and Ed (the all boy dog). They are cute and lovable and will show up from time to time.

So this is it, my very first post on my very own blog. How cool is that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment