I haven't been doing to well on the 4 little goals I set for myself at the beginning of the new year, except for one, stash reduction, the other 3 goals are gathering dust.
I am proud to say that in the past two months I have used up approx. 30 yds of fabric from my stash!
How you ask did I achieve this wonderous feat? I will tell you........by making these.....
Little Dresses For Africa and 1 will be going north to Chicago for my grandniece, Nicole. Here is a close up of her dress.
New Look 6796 for the size 2 and 4 dresses and Simplicity 5234 for the bigger dresses.
I enjoyed making these dresses, especially playing and picking the fabric combinations. I am especially glad that I came across the Little Dresses for Africa site that gave me purpose for this project. It's one thing to feel good because I am on the way to reaching one of my goals this year, but it doesn't compare with the good feeling that I am providing someone with something they need........and what little girl doesn't need a pretty little dress.