And made this:
It's not too bad but I still have an issue with my stitches. The side seams aren't bad, and the back neck had bias for a little more support but the front neckline and bottom hem stitches still come out all wonking. It doesn't make any difference if I use the so called "stretch" stitch on the machine or a regular straight stitch. At least the front neckline folds in on itself and really can't be seen. And I doubt anyone is going to be staring at the hem, the print is busy enough to hide it. I didn't want to take any chances with hemming the arms so just left them unstitched.
I love this top, it looks really flattering on me. I cut a straight Size 12 and the only adjustment I made was taking the length up 1". It is very long and the tunic version even longer. I would love to make a few more sleeveless and 3/4" length versions. I think I am going to try a matte jersey knit next, this slippery 'ITY' stuff is a PITA to work with, luckily it is the last piece in my stash.
Oh yes and I made it in a day, a few hours all total from cutting it out to picture. For me that is an accomplishment!