Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The New Oldsmobiles Are in Early this Year.................

Simplicity...er, New Look came out with their new fall patterns.  And not that I really need any new patterns but these are my favorites:

NL6000


I LOVE this dress! I really like the View C sleeves and collar but prefer the long darts to the side gather.  I think this would be a great holiday dress!

NL6006


Our coat weather down here last from 9:00pm to 9:00am during December and maybe into early January.  But a girl still needs a nice coat, and I need this one, both long and short.  It's perfect, stylish but simple. Love it.

NL6011


I think this is such great work wardrobe.  I like almost every piece, almost, but I think I could learn to like the rosettes.

Three simple patterns......I'm thinking these are the only three I'll ever need.......until next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment